I am a specialist in patterning technology, equipment and materials. The examples of consulting projects below
illustrate the range of this expertise.
• Netcrystal – manufacturing of roll to roll and injection molded optics for solar cells
• Agoura Technology – manufacturing of roll to roll imprint masters for polarizers
• University of Wisconsin – strategy for IP value extraction in imprint masters
• Nanoeprint – manufacturing for flexible electronics
• Northrupp – prototyping integrated optics
• OAI – market evaluation of integrated microfluidic devices
• NIL Technology – market evaluation for imprint masters
• Rogers – market evaluation of low k dielectrics in packaging
• Cymer - project management for excimer laser systems.
• Nline - technology assessment for a wafer inspection company.
• Global Factory - market assessment for an Internet manufacturing control system company.
• Key Assets - market assessment for a used semiconductor equipment web site.
• Internet Controls - project management for a company developing “smart” Internet server technology
• Molecular Imprints - technology assessment and project management for an advanced lithography company.
• Brooks – market assessment for robotics in solar manufacturing.
• Replisaurus - development of manufacturing inspection capability
• Mapper – technology assessment for a multi beam e-beam machine